How do I order an official ROK cycling jersey online?
- You can order your official ROK cycling jersey by clicking here
Are the jerseys available on pre-order?
The official ROK jerseys for 2019 went into production mid-March and we are expecting delivery mid-May and will process any pre-orders received within a couple of days.
What payment methods do you accept online?
- We accept Visa and MasterCard credit and debit cards and PayPal as payment options.
When will I receive my official ROK cycling jersey?
- Once we receive confirmation of funds from your card issuer/PayPal we will post your jersey to you within 10 working days using An Post’s standard service.
- According to An Post’s website “Generally Standard Post items are delivered next working day, with international items taking between 3 to 7 working days.”
Do you delivery outside Ireland?
- Yes, we do! International items take 3 to 7 working days for delivery.
What happens if there is a problem with my order?
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Is there an option for express delivery?
- No, unfortunately we only deliver using An Post’s standard service.
What are the postage & package costs?
- P&P within the Republic of Ireland is €4.00 for 1 jersey and €5.50 for 2 jerseys
- P&P outside of the Republic of Ireland is €4.50 for 1 jersey and €5.50 for 2 jerseys
SIZES, COLOURS AND OTHER QUESTIONS RELATING TO MERCHANDISE
What are the sizes available?
Jerseys are available in X-Small, Small, Medium, Large. (Jerseys are tight fitting so if in doubt go for the larger size or check the size chart)
Do you sell long-sleeve jerseys?
- No! We’re confident of good weather on the 6th of July so we only stock short sleeves.
Are there male and female jerseys?
- No, our jerseys are unisex.
Are kid’s sizes available?
- Sorry, adult sizes only!
Who supplies your jerseys?
- Spin11 in Dublin have designed and supplied the Official ROK Cycling Jersey. All jerseys are made in Europe in accordance with the highest ethical standards.
Do you sell any other merchandise?
- Not at the moment; for now it’s just the jerseys.
PROBLEMS, ISSUES OR ADDITIONAL QUERIES
- We fully guarantee our jerseys against manufacturing fault. In the unlikely case that you suspect that your jersey may be faulty please contact is immediately.
Exchanges and Returns
A very accurate size chart is available on this website. We will endeavour to offer a full exchange in the event of the jersey being of in correct size but we cannot ensure availability of alternative sizes.
Exchanges and Returns can be made through the following ways:
Address the item to be returned to Oliver Butler, C/O FEXCO, Langford Street, Killorglin, Co. Kerry.
At registration on the 6th of July and on the event day, exchanges will be accepted but will be subject to size availability
How can I contact you?
- You can email us at email@example.com